Tuesday 8 August 2017

Retirement

Reiki North East August 2017
Dear Students and those wishing to know more or progress further into Reiki,

It is with deep regret that I need to inform you of my retirement. I have cancelled my insurance with Balens and will not be renewing my Reiki Federation Master Teacher Membership. I did this before I could be persuaded to change my mind!
The reasons are many, personal ill health, my fathers deterioration, he’s just undergoing a hip op now as he broke it yesterday
Sadly my younger 59 year old brother died in a tragic accident in Germany three weeks ago, we are travelling there next week.
My lovely mother in law from my first marriage was buried yesterday.

I shall refer any further trainings or new students  to the excellent teachers whom I’ve trained over the years.
I’m sorry if this proves to be disappointing for those of you hoping to advance further.
We still have a stock of new text books for R, 1,2 & 3 for sale, protection spray bottles, purple manual covers which have been hard to get and crystals for R1 and 3 Grids for Master Practitioner, a massage bed , and my training books, all at knock down prices, please come and buy them.

The name Reiki North East is registered for two years from last April and the website is renewed every year from June.
If you are interested in taking over the name and or the website, I am sure we can agree terms. We still receive a fair amount of interest through the site and currently pass any interest through the teachers that have been trained by me.

We Thank you for training with us and please know that many, many charities have benefitted by you being a student of Reiki North East. 
I have enjoyed teaching over the past 20 yrs and especially the last 10yrs in the north east, and you will always be welcome in our home.

Yours sincerely, in love and Light, 

Christine Trotter Morton, and Chris Morton xxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment